cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin mobile banking app

Mtc3036
Joining in

My virgin mobile banking app closes within seconds of displaying my accounts. Phone is a Samsung A52s 5G. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mtc3036, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Banking app. 

Are you referring to a Virgin Money banking app or a banking app with another bank?

The phone you're using, is this from Virgin Mobile? Is the network you're on Virgin Mobile?

Pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mtc3036, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Are you referring to a Virgin Money banking app or a banking app with another bank?

The phone you're using, is this from Virgin Mobile? Is the network you're on Virgin Mobile?

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks Kath

I'm trying to use my Virgin banking app which until recently worked fine. I'm using a new Samsung A52s 5g phone on a Virgin mobile contract. Prior to changing yo the A52s my phone  a Samsung A40. I was was having the same issue. 

Mary

@Kath_F wrote:

Hi Mtc3036, 

Thanks, 

Hi @Mtc3036

Apologies, just to clarify for us please, are you referring to Virgin Money?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes my Virgin Money app

Thank you @Mtc3036

I am sorry, Virgin Money is a separate company and we can not assist with any queries here.

We are a Virgin Media community forum.

Please contact Virgin Money direct and they will be able to assist further. 

I have located a contact us page for you here 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide