cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin SIM

gemma817
Joining in

Hi everyone. I havent received my virgin SIM, I've been with virgin for over a year now, and keep going in circles when I call them up about it, or they wanted to charge me extra for another SIM. But I already have the big OOPMH bundle which includes a SIM. I can't make a virgin Mobil account as I don't know the number. What can I do? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello gemma817

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to the problems relating to the SIM card and it never being received, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

It sounds very strange that we would charge you for a SIM card that comes as part of the Virgin Media package taken, when you originally set up the deal did they go through the process of arranging the SIM card at all? Did they advise any credit checks would be ran in order to set this up? 

Do you already have a Virgin Mobile SIM at all? From prior to this package? 

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello gemma817

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to the problems relating to the SIM card and it never being received, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

It sounds very strange that we would charge you for a SIM card that comes as part of the Virgin Media package taken, when you originally set up the deal did they go through the process of arranging the SIM card at all? Did they advise any credit checks would be ran in order to set this up? 

Do you already have a Virgin Mobile SIM at all? From prior to this package? 

Rob

Hello Robert_p

Not that I can remember, this was over a year ago! Also, I was new to virgin, so didn't have a virgin SIM either. I've recently renewed my package, and it's exactly the same before. But the person on the phone said I would have to have a charge on top of my bundle for a "new" SIM. 

Thank you for your reply

Hi Gemma,

Thank you for coming back to us and for the information so far, I will be able to help what I will need to do is invite you into a private chat so we can clear security, once security cleared we will need to do a Credit check for the Sim card side of things once done we can arrange for this to be sent.

I will send a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regard

Paul.

My new Sim card has not arrived either and my old one has been deactivated.