cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile service has services barred

alifleming
Joining in

my service became barred this morning - no credit left.

I have made a payment several hours ago but the service is still barred. I'm not clear why a payment was not taken through Direct Debit also.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @alifleming,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us here over the forums.

It can take up to 24 hours and 15 minutes for any updates to be added to our system after a payment has been made, if your service hasn't been restored by 12pm tomorrow, please get in touch with us here and we will be able to look into this further for you. 

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

jonpwatson5
Dialled in

I guess mobile is similar to home services.

It can take several hours for the payment to go through and for any restrictions to be lifted. 

It would be worth asking your bank why the DD was declined.  I would also reboot your phone so it does a fresh registration on the network. If you are concerned your payment hasn't gone through correct then give VM a call and explain.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @alifleming,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us here over the forums.

It can take up to 24 hours and 15 minutes for any updates to be added to our system after a payment has been made, if your service hasn't been restored by 12pm tomorrow, please get in touch with us here and we will be able to look into this further for you. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for that. I'll check tomorrow.

No problem at all @alifleming.

Have a great evening 🙂

Regards,

Steven_L

Still no change. My account says it's in credit but the phone is still barred. This was a pay as you go account that I upgraded last November to a Pay Monthly account. 

Regards

Alistair

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @alifleming,

I will send you a private message now, please look out for a plum envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for talking to me in a private message @alifleming.

I am glad that I have not got your phone working again 🙂 Hope you have a nice rest of the day.

If you need anything please do make a new post and we will be along to help.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide