cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile not sending return box for s21

mehfuzpatel1985
Joining in
  • Job number : 1162819 - They sent me email that they are sending me return label by royal mail, did not receieve anything.
  • Called again to customer team, Job Number  : 1163794 - same again, email said that they will send me return label,  I have not received anything. Virgin is a liar.. a big one. What do I do with s21 when I have not touched and opened it. I don't want the phone. Please help
  •  
7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mehfuzpatel1985,

Welcome to the community and thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to get your unwanted mobile handset sent back to us. 

When did the team advise that you would be sent returns packaging as it can take up to 10 days to arrive at your home?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi 

Fist on 25th Oct and 2nd time on 4th Nov.

Ah ok, thanks for confirming that @mehfuzpatel1985.

I can get this looked into further for you but I would need to take some details via private message, so that we can get you through account security and look into this.

Please look out for my private message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details @mehfuzpatel1985.

I have now processed the returns label for you and this should be with you in the next 3 to 5 working days.

Please let me know if the packaging isn't with you in the next 3 to 5 working days.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi

Again virgin sent me return label email with new job number but no one is sending me return labels. Just tell me address where I should post. I WILL POST MY SELF. YOU GUYS ARE BIG LIE !! VIRGIN IS A SCAM. STRETCHING MATTER OF RETURNS FOR A MONTH NOW.

Hoi mehfuzpatel1985,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you still have not received your returns kit, I have been able to locate your account with the details we have for you and would love the opportunity to help further, I will send you a invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

Hey mehfuzpatel1985,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for Todays update, glad to hear you have now received a returns Kit, once you have sent this back we will get this processed for you ASAP, we are sorry for the time this has took to receive and for any inconvenience caused.

If you do require any further help either with this or anything else please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.