cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile Voicemail Pin Reset request

bobop310
Joining in

I’m currently on holiday in Spain and been trying to retrieve a voicemail for the past few days. Unfortunately I can’t remember my pin and I get locked out after 3 attempts. The message I get tells me to contact customer service by dialling 789 from my mobile and they will reset it.
Ha ha. Easier said than done. I’ve been trying for 3 days to get through to 789. I either get a message saying ‘sorry the number is unavailable’ or else it rings out for about 10 seconds then I get disconnected. Happens every single time. So frustrating and poor customer service from Virgin. 
Any suggestions on how I can reset my pin without having to dial 789 and speak to customer services? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bobop310,

Thanks for your PM, glad to hear you've been able to reset your voicemail pin and now have access 🙂

Give us a shout if we can help with anything else.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bobop310,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forums!

I am very sorry that you haven't been able to access your voicemails whilst abroad and have been struggling to reach our team. I can certainly help reset the pin for you.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some more details.

Thanks

Beth

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bobop310,

Thanks for your PM, glad to hear you've been able to reset your voicemail pin and now have access 🙂

Give us a shout if we can help with anything else.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth