cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile Order

Rasalghul2020
Joining in
  • I order on new years eve and it was meant to be delivered today but on my order it still says Getting picked & packed at Virgin HQ
    Thanks! Your order is currently being processed at Virgin HQ and awaiting dispatch to Yodel. Any Help would be appreciated

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rasalghul2020, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to forums 🙂 
I am sorry to hear you have not had an update on your order. It may take longer due to the bank holiday weekend, have you had an update from our team since your post?

Zoie

Adamali
Joining in

Im having the same problem and my phone was ment to be delivered on the 08/01/22, but i still haven't received it on my virgin mobile account all i get is Thanks! Your order is currently being processed at Virgin HQ & order is currently being processed, i called them multiple times and then different people will keep giving different excuses, they clearly don't anything themselves

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Adamali

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your order being processed.

Do you have a tracking number for the parcel? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

No i still do not have a tracking order for the parcel 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

That really isn't the greatest of experiences. 

Have you spoken with the mobile team previously regarding this? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I've called up, spoken on live chat and whattsap multiple times and have had different reasons& they are apparently i havent accepted the terms and conditions( which i have), they dont have the phone in stock ( when i ordered the phone i was told i would receive it on the 8th if i chose the graphite color as i wanted sierra blue and they said i am looking at a 3 week wait for sierra blue so i chose graphite as i was told it will be delivered by the 8th, and then im told the warehouse is still processing the order.

It doesn't make sense i ordered a s20fe on the same day and i received that 3 day's later

I can certainly understand the frustration with this, there are times where stock updates can be delayed for reasons out of our control.

I have managed to locate your account via your forum details and can see you have spoke to the team about this too.

Once the handset is sent to Yodel for delivery you will receive your tracking number.

Let us know how this goes over the next few days.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules