cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Connect App

Andyy37
Joining in

I’ve recently installed the app however every time I open in and try to sign in it just locks and won’t go any further leaving no option but to just close it does anyone else have a solution to this?

25 REPLIES 25

Hi cjp1

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having issues with the Connect App.

You're not using a VPN are you on the device?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Actually I am, I have a work vpn on both my iPad & iPhone, I have another iPad without a VPN I’ll try on that and report back 

Cheers keep me posted 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

That did work and allowed me to get onto the app, thanks.

one problem I can see though, the app is still looking for my Hub 3, but I have recently upgraded to a Hub 4, I can’t see that I can change this in the app?

Does it need to be changed by VM?

the app is stating that I cannot connect to the hub at present.

cjp1_0-1653844028972.png

Thanks for letting us know @cjp1, glad to see you have now been able to get on the app.

Unfortunately the hub 4 is not compatible with the Connect app so you won't be able to see it as you saw your hub 3

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks for the info……I assume I now can’t check for WiFi blackspots around my home now then?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Unfortunately @cjp1, due to the incompatibility of the Hub 4, you would not be able to scan your home for any WiFi Blackspots through our Connect App. We are currently working on making the Hub 4 compatible with the app, but we do not have an ETA for when this will happen.

Are you experiencing issues with your WiFi in your property at the moment?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

No issues at the moment although I do have virgin boosters but like to check from time to time

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I completely understand, I'm the same with my own home setup. Once Hub 4 compatibility has been released, we'll notify our customers so they can fully benefit from the VM Connect app.

If you have any issues between now and this update, please let us know and we can assist further 🙂

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Funny that, as I’ve been sent an email to say the connect app is now compatible with hub 4????

I cannot get into it either, I’ve reinstalled the app 3 times and nothing just freezes and you cannot sign in?