cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Contract

Fixergal
Joining in

I am from Scotland. Hello.

My virgin media bill package on line shows my bill and what it pays for - tv , broadband, WiFi and my mobile .

Bought my mobile thro virgin media 18 months ago and it’s been showing on my virgin contract / bill ever since.

Recently realised I couldn’t access 4G in remote areas of Scotland as in the past and couldn’t even access it at my local Gymn anymore.. Phone could pick up 4G tho but not as consistently as before. This was January so I did some searching and my phone package was shifted to the Vodafone network then. The reason I bought the phone package for my wife and I was that virgin used ee which the Scottish ambulance service use for it being the quickest and most extensive network winning many awards. Us being campervsnners in Scotland wanted coverage no matter where we were. 
This change we were unaware of when we bought and unaware of when it happened !

I have tried to contact someone at virgin regarding my contract with virgin which these mobiles were bought thro and indeed show up on my monthly virgin contract and payment. . I have been told a manager will phone but they never do so my next step will be to try twitter.

1 REPLY 1

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

What exactly is the question you’re looking to get answered?

You also need to post in the mobile forum. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi