cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very bad mobile signal

Gt1957
Joining in

Has anyone else experiencing very bad signal with virgin mobile? I get 3G or 4g instead of 5G and all with one or two bars in Bexleyheath and welling areas of London 

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Assume you have a 5G account so you will be running on Vodafone. What does the Vodafone Checker say and is there any network problems listed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Gt1957

Sorry to hear of the mobile signal issues you're experiencing, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

As enlli has asked, do you have a 5G handset and tariff? Does this happen in just those area's or is the signal poor everywhere? 

Not all area's are covered by 5G, you can check the coverage for particular area's here

Rob

Gt1957
Joining in

I have a 5G device and 5G account with Virgin, however, in the Welling and Bexleyheath areas, the signal is often a 3G. Very slow and very frustrating. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Gt1957 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your mobile services. 

Are you able to let me know, do you have this issues in other areas as well? Have you previously had good coverage in the area? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M