cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM/O2

AS
On our wavelength

Good morning

I use most of Virgin's services, but have a mobile with O2. Is there any way I can merge these and save some squids?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AS

Thank you for you post regarding deals available to Virgin Media and O2 customers.

As @BenMcr advised, we have our new Volt Benefits deal. When you’re with both of us, you’ll enjoy double the mobile data on every eligible O2 Pay Monthly plan in your name, in your household, a broadband speed boost to the next available level (if you aren’t already on the fastest speeds you can get in your area), and supercharged connectivity at home or on the move. For more information on Volt, please visit this link

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Serena

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is the new Volt offer

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-o2-benefits

Virgin Media services and your O2 SIM would still be billed separately, but the benefits are because you have both.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AS

Thank you for you post regarding deals available to Virgin Media and O2 customers.

As @BenMcr advised, we have our new Volt Benefits deal. When you’re with both of us, you’ll enjoy double the mobile data on every eligible O2 Pay Monthly plan in your name, in your household, a broadband speed boost to the next available level (if you aren’t already on the fastest speeds you can get in your area), and supercharged connectivity at home or on the move. For more information on Volt, please visit this link

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Serena

AS
On our wavelength

Dear Serena

Many thanks for your help. I pressed all the buttons and registered for Volt on the O2 website. Not clear what happens now, if anything. From reading the advert stuff Pods seem a good idea and seem to be included. How may I get my mitts on some of these chaps?

All the best

AS

Hi AS

Thanks for coming back to us. All benefits can take up to 14 days including a tariff change and then we can send you a pod. Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

AS
On our wavelength

Hi John

Thanks. How will I know when this is implented?

Also, I already have a wifi booster. Do the 'discs' replace this or an addition? I guess they are a sort of mesh?

Cheers

AS

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AS, I understand you get a notification (either a text or email) to confirm the benefits have been added. 

The WiFi Pods are new devices, they do act more like a mesh than the old boosters we used to offer. There's more info on them here: https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/broadband/intelligent-wifi-pods-existing-customer

Tom 

AS
On our wavelength

Hi Tom

I have had an e-mail. A couple of the pods would be greatly appreciated as your colleague offered.

AS

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AS,

Thank you for coming back to us, I have located your account and there are some details we need to confirm. 

I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there.

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me AS, 

Please let us know when your speed upgrades kick in. 

If you feel you need the boosters you can do a test on our connect app which you can access here to see if there are black spots within your home and if so we can get them sent out free of charge.

Zoie