cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIRGINS LIES

MillwallNick
Joining in

Short and sweet been through so many different  issues past 2 months or so and raised a complaint which which expired on Saturday just gone I called 789 as you do to be told Darren from ceo team will call me Monday or Tuesday and that my complaint has been closed but theyd opened a brand new one. Tuesday came no call called back to be told that they don't know when I'm getting a call back what the hells going on virgin lying Media is getting me down I'm sick of making standard complaints to be throbbed off when is Darren gonna call or can someone give me his details to call him please as I can't be being messed around I've waited over 28 days since my complaint was acknowledged by your ceo team

7 REPLIES 7

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MillwallNick 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about this.

I have chased this up with the case owner and you should be contacted soon, if this hasn't happened within 48 hours please do let us know.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks Travis and hopefully is within that time scale as was promised the very same thing Monday and Tuesday when I tried to confirm as Tuesday was deadline was told it wasn't the case

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Completely understood - I have contacted her directly and requested she calls you back. My apologies for the inconvenience - have a great day

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Nothing yet and we are there abouts on your time scale although this doesn't surprise me as this I'd what's been happening multiple time's 

Hi MillwallNick 👋

Thank you for getting back to us to let us know! Sorry to hear you are still awaiting further contact from the team regarding your complaint. 
I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can chase this for you and ensure you get an update. I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Sent all that you've asked for

MillwallNick
Joining in

What time am I expecting this reply today as its been another 24 hours in this waiting game for some kind of phone call and I've no way of calling virgin ceo Darren