cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgently Need To Speak To Virgin Mobile Support

RedWilf
Tuning in

Hello,

I recently received a new SIM after my mobile was stolen. I've inserted it into my new SamsungA12 device and although I can connect to WIFI and receive SMS text messages; I can't send them, access mobile data or make calls "this number is not currently being connected". I pay my bill monthly and should have unlimited data, calls and texts but currently can't use my phone. Does something need to be switched on from your end?

When looking for support online, I am told to call various numbers '789', '150' and some 0800 numbers (which I can't) and it seems to be a labyrinth of loop holes to unhelpful guides when trying to speak to somebody online. Obviously my connectivity is my primary concern, but my second is why is it so bloody hard to speak to somebody!? 

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P resolved my connection issue, which was because my SIM had not been reconnected by Virgin after I reported it lost.

We'll have to see if it ever becomes easier to speak to someone at Virgin, but the forum route worked out.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello RedWilf

Sorry to hear of the mobile service issues experienced and the problems getting support, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

I'm eager to take a look into this further for you and will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you. Looking forward to hearing back form you.

Rob

Robert_P resolved my connection issue, which was because my SIM had not been reconnected by Virgin after I reported it lost.

We'll have to see if it ever becomes easier to speak to someone at Virgin, but the forum route worked out.

Happy to help RedWilf and glad to hear you're back connected again. If you need us again in the future please don't hesitate to reach out via the forums.

Rob

Danny_1999
Settling in

Hi. 

I reported time without number that i can't hear when one calls me on my virgin media number and i can't call  out up till now nothing is done.

Galaxy A7

I need a help. 

Kind regards 

Hey @Danny_1999
Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your mobile connection.

When did you report these issues to the team?

How long has this issue been ongoing? Has it been since you got a new sim card?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steve

For more than 3 months  i reported it last month August actually  i called the virgin media mobile and spoke to a lady she asked me to switch off the phone for few minutes and turn it on again which i did it worked and now it started again.It usually happened more when i am in abroad.

Kind regards 

Franca

Basically i don't have any new sim card the sim card i have is a transferred  number  from Lyca mobile i was using when i was with Lyca.

Kind regards 

Franca

Hi Steve.

I also have problems with sending sms right now i need to send sms to someone i could not. 

Could you be of help?

Thanks 

Franca

Thanks for coming back to us @Danny_1999, did the transfer of the number complete without any issues?

How long ago was the transfer to us? How long have you had your current sim card?

Are you able to receive SMS messages? 

Regards,

Steven_L