cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to iphone 14 - NO SERVICE

WoodsM93
Joining in

Good morning!

I have recently updated to the iphone 14 from iphone XR. The sim card works perfect in the iphone xr but im getting no service on the iphone 14.

When I click into settings it says network - not available(phone not allowed) but it says network provider virgin 53.0  ??

Any ideas on what I can do?

13 REPLIES 13

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @WoodsM93,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you're getting no service on your iphone 14. 

Have you tried following the steps here to see if this helps?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello,
I have tried these steps and still no luck

If the SIM is working okay in your other handset then it may suggest a settings issue with your other device. 

Could you try resetting your network settings and then manually try searching for a network again?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi,

I have earlier tried resetting the network settings and I also factory resetted the phone.

Do you have any other handset you could try the SIM in so we can rule out for certain if it's an issue with the device? 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Anankha
Problem sorter

Check here: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7825156 it sounds like the phone has been blacklisted.

My Broadband Ping - Virginmedia

I've tried the sim in my old iphone XR and it works so it's not the sim card.

Thank you for your reply, The phone was direct new from virgin mobile so i'm baffled if it's been blacklisted for some reason? 

It may be someone had purchased the device & sent it back within the cooling off period & then reported as lost or stolen.
Other than a variation on this I can’t see how the error would appear on a new phone.

My Broadband Ping - Virginmedia