Menu
Robzidoodles
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade order parked

I placed 2 upgrade orders for Saturday and said both would come today, both passed checks and all seemed fine untill I finished the chat to find one order could not be processed yet and would be parked, it just says to keep an eye out for my order confirmation but I've had nothing yet and different answers from virgin staff, one said today she'd put me through to the back office so they can process the upgrade, well she put me through to virgin media I feel like giving up! One of the upgrades is arriving today, no idea what's going on with the other one and it seems neither does virgin. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade order parked

Hi Robzidoodles,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven't hear anything in regards to your upgrades.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look further into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My phone was meant to come today and I called to be told I had not signed the agreement so the phone was not shipped.

Helps if you actually send it first VM!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi happywithmy350,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your contract.

We send the documents via email, sometime this may have gone into your junk mail, you can call our team on 789 or 0345 600 0789 and they will be able to resend this if you haven't received it.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos