Menu
Stuck123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Updated sim not activated

I updated my Sim. I’ve swapped the Sims over. Cannot get it activated. I’ve lost all my important messages today. Cannot get a reply on the phone from virgin cannot get any result from live chat. Virgin can’t message me as I can’t receive messages. I can make calls and send messages I can’t receive either text messages or iMessages. Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Updated sim not activated

Sorry for your experience, Stuck123.

As you mention you are unable to receive iMessages, are you saying that your mobile data is
inactive? As you mention you are able to send SMS and make calls, this means that the sim itself is active. What is this function or service (mentioned as "it") that you are unable to activate?

I believe that the best course of action is to send the mobile team an SMS over 07533016422 between 8am and 10pm any day of the week, to check on your network settings as well as your sim status. You can also ask for an edit to your APN settings, if needed.

Let the advisor know what model handset you have and he will gather all necessary information related to your mobile unit.

Thank you.
Ning_Q

0 Kudos