cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited calls but not enough credit?!

FJ2
Joining in

Just moved to the second month of an unlimited calls and text bundle, yet when I try to make a call I get a message saying I do not have enough credit. Plus other various issues such as recorded messages in foreign languages when I attempt to call usual contacts. There is clearly a technical / billing issue but the customer service team are refusing to assist. They are pursuing phone setting which I already checked, repeatedly. The first operative said she would call back and never did. The second operative hung-up after providing my phone number. The third operative kept putting the line on hold whilst dealing with something else. Not one checked the account. I wonder if Virgin media are aware of the communications issues in their call centre. The technical / billing issue still not resolved.

13 REPLIES 13

It’s a shame it took 3 days to confirm the account status. It is highly unprofessional to not clarify basic information or communicate what is actually being done to resolve an issue. It is an intermittent issue and is still happening, That is why I am still trying to get the issue resolved?! There has been no progress in 3 days. The issue seems to have started when the new contract month started so I wonder what is being done to look in to that.

Hi @FJ2

Please can you confirm if it's still happening since the 1st June. I'll then be able to proceed further.

Kind regards

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I confirmed in my last message 4 hours ago that the problem was still happening intermittently, has something happened in the last 4 hours that may have changed this situation? 

Thank you for clarifying.

Can you do the following for me;

Settings > Mobile Data > Sim applications
Select SIM Applications
Select Roaming
Select Select mode
Select National - you are done, go back to Home screen

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill