cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown charge

SMOUNSEY
Joining in

Hi,

I am getting charged £6 a month from Virgin mobile and despite several efforts to find out why and what it is for I keep getting left hanging….please can someone help?

The payment quotes reference FA80555267

thanks

Scott

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SMOUNSEY

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂

I'm sorry to hear this. To confirm, do you have a mobile contract with us currently? Is this an additional charge on top of your existing contract price? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SMOUNSEY

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂

I'm sorry to hear this. To confirm, do you have a mobile contract with us currently? Is this an additional charge on top of your existing contract price? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi

i don’t have a Virgin mobile account - the charge just appeared on my bank as a direct debit which I don’t know anything about…..I’m concerned it is fraud but I’ve tried to raise an investigation into it twice and despite getting the reference number I never hear anything back.

thanks

scott

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies about that Scott. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can look into this for you and advise further. 

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of the Forum. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team