Menu
Fenderg20
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unhappy parked order?

Unhappy my upgraded phone order has been parked. I just finished paying off my Samsung S7 decided to upgrade to Sony Xperia xz2. Was told I would receive a security call, which I did today but was unable to answer at the time. Rang back the number the voicemail said to ring. Only to be told security customer service was closed, what at 1pm on a Wednesday when opening hours are Monday to Saturday according to the voicemail.  Not happy about having to wait for a call when I could be busy or that your customer service number is closed midweek.  Went into Virgin store to be told they can not help unless I told them my password in public and that they were sales only anda told to wait for another call.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unhappy parked order?

Hi Fenderg20,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums. 

Very sorry to hear your order has been parked and for any frustration caused when you have tried to get in touch with us. 

Unfortunately you would need to speak to this specific team to get further help with this. I'm really sorry you had issues getting through to them today, I'm confident they will give you a call back as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you can give them a call back tomorrow on the number given in your voicemail I'm sure they will be able to help further. Please let us know how it goes,.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Fenderg20
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How is it a call centre is "closed" when it states opening times are Monday to Friday. Also why would my order have been parked if I have not had any issues paying off my previous more expensive phone? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fenderg20,

The team will be able to address any concerns regarding this, unfortunately we don't have account access to be able to discuss this over an open forum.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos