cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use phone as account move is in pending status

dilip_rupalia
Joining in

I've been waiting since the 06/11/2021 for a "back office" team to process my ticket to move my wifes virginmobile number to my account so I could take advantage of the family plan. My wife can't use her mobile to make calls, send texts, or use mobile data since.  I phone the CS regularly to be told that nothing can be done with the ticket as the transfer of ownership is pending.  The CS will escalate it and I should hear back within 3-5 working days.  I've even raised a complaint and that hasn't shifted the back office/IT team into gear.  I just want to leave virginmobile now as they've taken far too long to sort this out, but I can't even get a PAC code to go elsewhere due to the transfer of ownership being in a pending state.  Oh and no-one is able to directly get in touch with the team assigned the ticket.  What the heck Virgin??

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @dilip_rupalia

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened with your wife's mobile, and thank you so much for your first post to our community forums. 

Can I ask when you last spoke to us in regards to this ticket? Also when did you make the complaint with us? 

Thank you. 

Hi last spoke to CS today.  The complaint was raised on 24/11/2021 and I had an email this morning to say it had been closed with " Technical help provided".  Apparently a manager is due to call me back before 5pm today, but I have no faith anymore.

Hi Dilip_rupalia, 

Thanks for letting us know. 

We're keen to take a closer look at this and ensure it's all going through for you, therefore I'm going to send you a private message and grab some details and we will discuss things further over there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team