cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register for virgin mobile

Kelvinheather
Joining in

I have got a sim as part of my virgin media deal and I want to port my number over but I cannot create a virgin mobile account. When trying to register it asks for an answer to a security question, but I have never set up a security question!. Ringing 789 is useless as for the past 3 days I have been told the call centre is closed. Seems to be no other way to contact anyone for help. 

38 REPLIES 38

Hi Kenmccaig,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are also having issues registering for an online account for mobile .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Translift,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you too are also having issues registering for an online account for mobile .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Kelvinheather,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you too are also having issues registering for an online account for mobile .

Regards

Paul.

wifflebob
Tuning in

Hey people! I'm having exatly the same issue, unable to register my mobile account as I don't have the answer to a secret question I didn't set up! Can anyone help?

overki11
Joining in

Same here, unable to register my online mobile account.  Asking for password like others have mentioned.  Was thinking of transferring my original phone number over from another provider, maybe not if can't get any help.

Last resort now, as i've tried many times through the customer care helpline etc.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good Afternoon @overki11 

Welcome to the forums. 

Ill drop you a quick PM so that I can take a look into this for you. 

Kind Regards 

Zak_M

Hi I've recently changed to Virgin Mobile and  I'm having exactly the same issue, unable to register my mobile account as I don't have the answer to a secret question I didn't set up! Can anyone help?

I am facing the same issue as everybody. I also posted mt concerns in another post. Sorry for posting again, but I am trying to get help ASAP. Called and texted Virgin Media, but could not get hold of the team. My issue is, I am joining virgin media with a fibre package and have a sim package as part of my new contract ( i.e. Oomph SIM) . I want to keep my existing number which is currently with EE. Tho, I have a PAC code but I can’t seem to register online for mobile so it can request a transfer. Can you help with my number to be transferred to my new virgin mobile contact?

Hi I am having the same issue, can anyone help?

me7
Joining in

same issue for me. Cant make an account because of the security question issue.