cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register for virgin mobile

Kelvinheather
Joining in

I have got a sim as part of my virgin media deal and I want to port my number over but I cannot create a virgin mobile account. When trying to register it asks for an answer to a security question, but I have never set up a security question!. Ringing 789 is useless as for the past 3 days I have been told the call centre is closed. Seems to be no other way to contact anyone for help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Kelvinheather,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you too are also having issues registering for an online account for mobile .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

38 REPLIES 38

translift
Joining in

hi im the same trying to register but askes for a password which hasnt been set up as its a oomph sim

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you're both the account holders on the accounts in question? 

Let us know, Emily.

sorry to hijack this post but i have the same problem as well emily, any chance you can help me after your finished please

Grant

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post Toonforlife.

Can we please confirm if you're the account holder? 

Thanks, Emily.

yes i am emily

Same problem as several other posts. Trying to register for Virgin Mobile Account but bing asked for answer to security question but there is none set up. Can’t get past this stage.

I am the account holder

Hi yes im the account holder 

Hi Toonforlife,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues registering for an online account for mobile .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.