cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make or receive calls - calls ended

helencostas
Joining in

I have been having problems with my phone for the last two weeks.  Not receiving calls or voicemails. And sometimes voicemails come through 3 days later.  Intermittent calls disconnecting and calls ending.  Today, I have been unable to make any calls whatsover.  I dial the number and the call ends immediately.  Tried several different numbers and the problem is on all numbers.  I have turned the phone on and off and no difference. Have tried calling the help centre but is closed.  I had this problem previously and when I was switched to Vodaphone it seems to eventually resolve.  Now over the past two weeks the same problem has started again and now I can't make any calls at all. What is the problem with Virginmobile?? The network is currently not fit for purpose.

12 REPLIES 12

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @helencostas,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your calls and texts at the moment, I have looked into this and have refreshed your account.

Please can you let me know if this has had any affect on your issues?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hello,

It seems to have rectified the issue with making calls but have not had the opportunity to test it much today.  Will come back to you in a couple of days after I have monitored the phone.

It's disappointing that I have had disruptions for over the last 2 or 3 weeks and as I said my phone was unusable yesterday.  

I would ask therefore that a credit is applied to my account but firstly let me see how I get on over the next couple of days or so.

Thanks for coming back to us @helencostas, yes please monitor your signal over the next few days and let me know if you have any further issues.

We can then discuss a credit on your account but this would be calculated at the amount you pay for each days service.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven, phone appears to be ok now although not used it extensively. So the issue was over the past 3 weeks from the date of my message to you. Please advise on the credit to be applied.
Kind regards,
Helen

Hi @helencostas,

Thank you for the update. I'm very glad to hear we've been able to get this sorted out for you.

In regards to the length of the issue, did you contact the team to make them aware when it began?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes I did.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for coming back to us @helencostas

What did did you contact the team? Did you do this via phone call?

Best wishes,

Serena

Yes by phone but on some occasions I didn't get through / or it was out of hours. I also notified the team via this service and had my service refreshed and said a credit would be applied once I got back to you after seeing if it worked over the weekend. Check the thread.

Thanks for coming back to us @helencostas. Did your issues start on March 16th?

Regards,

Steven_L