cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make call and use data

kazuhiro
Tuning in

For a few weeks now I haven’t been able to make calls and use data, when I  try to make calls it says: “calls to this number are not being connected and to call 789 or a similar number” but of course I cannot make any call. And the data simply doesn’t work.

I found many similar troubles at this Help forum, and did all what you have suggested. All my phone setting was no problem. I am surely paying monthly bill by direct debit.

So I don’t want you to ask me to check it again since it is just wasting time.

Please do what you have done when you resolved their cases.

Please send me an email to ask me my personal information to identify my mobile phone SIM, if needed.

I really want you to resolve it asap.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me Kazuhiro, 

I am glad I was able to answer some of your questions regarding this

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

kazuhiro
Tuning in

I can receive calls and text as usual.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kazuhiro, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂 

I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with your SIM and are unable to take calls. 

Can you confirm what handset it is you are using and what troubleshooting you have tried? 

Zoie

Samsung Galaxy Z flip 3.
APN setting, Network oparators check, rebooting.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Brilliant thank you for your reply, just to confirm have you tried in a different device? And did you get your handset from us?

Zoie

Hi Zoie,

No, I didn't purchase from you but from Samsung official web site.
And no, I have not tried in a different device so I will try later.
But as I asked you in the initial message, I can see similar issues so I thought that this is not specific issue for my device but some incorrect setting in your side, isn't it?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I would need you to check in a different device just to make sure and so I can rule out it is the handset, given with it being purchased form Samsung it will be unlocked I just need to double-check 🙂

Zoie

Yes, it is definitely unlocked device and it was working properly during few months.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Have you recently made any changes or received a new SIM?

Zoie

No, I didn't.
One thing I came up in my mind is it's been exactly 3 years since I recieved SIM.