Menu
Jonah73
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Unable to log into account.

Must have made an error in email address when signing up for virgin mobile, because cant log into mobile account.I have come to this conclusion because when they send me a code on my mobile phone for me to send back to them to verify who i am.They then say they have sent to my email address for me to then verify  that this is the address.But when i go into my email there is nothing there sent from virgin media. Have checked junk mail also nothing anywhere.Would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to rectify this.Kind regards.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to log into account.

Hi Jonah73, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry there seems to be an issue with your email address, I can appreciate you're keen to find out. 

I can certainly have a look and check we have the correct information, therefore I'll send you a personal message and we'll take it from there. 

Smiley Happy

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Jonah73
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Virgin is not recognizing that when mobile account was set up the number zero was pressed for outlook.com instead of the letter o which it should have been.This mistake as made it a reserved domain. which is not allowing me to log into my mobile account because I havnt got a reserved domain email.So why cant virgin see that they are not sending to outlook.com but 0utlook.com when they are trying to email me.And now they have sent a bill which they wont take payment over the phone for.Have tried to pay several times over phone.But because cant get into account and verify it to them wont accept it.Stalemate what to do now.Anybody out there with a bit of advice would be most helpful.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonah73,

I am sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with this. Just to confirm before we go into further details on this, are you currently unable to clear security when contacting us about the account or are you currently unable to log into the account?

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
Jonah73
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi tom thank you for your reply things are still the same, have rung up several times trying to  pay the balance of whats owing, but they wont allow me past the security measures to pay the balance or get into the account its crackers.No matter how much you try to explain its the wrong email and I cant get into it, they just wont listen.Asked them to use the security questions but they insist on  having the password which when given to them they don't accept.What a fiasco!Wheres their commonsense someone unauthorised wouldn't be trying to pay TO THEM WHATS OWING.At the moment its a stalemate.Jonah73

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonah73,

If you're the account holder for the account you would be allowed the secondary questions to gain access to the account. 

I'm happy to take a look at this and see if I can get into the account the make the appropriate change for you?

Look out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for my PM.

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Jonah73
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ok thank you for your help. Jonah 73.

0 Kudos
Jonah73
Joining in
Message 8 of 8