Menu
lzsunny
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to answer security question when registering for Virgin mobile account

I need to register for my Virgin Mobile account, but I don't know the initial security question. Can anyone assist on how I set up the security question and answer? My virgin mobile card is the Oomph 5GB SIM
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to answer security question when registering for Virgin mobile account

Hi lzsunny

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the delayed reply.

The security answer is often the same as the one you'd give us over the phone if that helps?

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
lzsunny
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to answer security question when registering for Virgin mobile account

Dear John:
Thank you for your reply.
Sorry I haven't gave you any security answer over my phone. Also, It seems that my balance is unavailable now. I have called 789 for several times but it always busy. Could you help me to check my bill and balance? My number is 07306149009.
Best wishes,
Zhe
0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning, 

I will drop you a PM so that we are able to take a look at your account and assist you further. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos