cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate oomph sim to e sim

gunnermoore
Joining in

I am looking to purchase an i watch and was wondering if I can switch my ultimate oomph sim for an e sim to activate the watch. Has anyone done this or know if it would be possible?  

Thanks all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you are out of contact with Virgin mobile but have Virgin Media broadband then you could benefit from the new Volt offering when you swap to O2 for your phone.  They do supply what you want.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Gunnermore, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums.

We do not provide e-sims currently. Your apple watch will sync up with your iPhone, or do you not have an iPhone? 

Zoie

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No eSIM's with Virgin at present  They did a test run a while back but they were not for watches.

Only EE, O2 or Vodafone I am lead to believe 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

gunnermoore
Joining in

Thanks all. That'll be why I cannot find anything about them! 

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you are out of contact with Virgin mobile but have Virgin Media broadband then you could benefit from the new Volt offering when you swap to O2 for your phone.  They do supply what you want.