cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to purchase a new SIM

Morrile
Up to speed

I went into my mobile account trying to find where I could get an additional sim, eventually found it and tried to place an order for the Sim only 30 days rolling contract 15GB for £8. However, when it came to pay the system claimed I was not a VM customer and didn't have any services with VM.

So I decided to enter my main My Virgin Media account and transfer into the mobile yet the same things happened.

Can someone explain why this is happening? 

6 REPLIES 6

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Morrile,

Thanks for your post, and welcome back to our Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're facing issues when trying to order an additional SIM for your current Mobile service. So I can look into this further for you, I'm going to drop you a private message. Please look out for it in the top-right of the Forums, in the purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Don't bother with this now.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Morrile, thanks for replying back to us. Thanks for letting us know we don;t need to look into this further for you, does this mean you've got the issue sorted?
Let us know how you get om and if you've managed to get your new SIM and add it to your existing account with us.

Still eager to help out with this should you need us to.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Morrile, I've been trying to message you in private but it seems as if you've disabled your PMs?
Could you please turn them back on so I can assist? Cheers

Adri
Forum Team

Hello Adri_G,
I was going to give my old iPhone to my neighbours daughter having set it all up so she could share my apps yet Daddy decided to buy his daughter a phone, so cannot have the iPhone, so I gave it to their mum and she has an existing SIM.
Your support with my other issues was outstanding even though it took two days, so many thanks.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Morrile, thanks for posting and for your kind words. 
Hope it's all sorted for you now.
I am always glad to assist, please pop back to the forum and give me a shout if you need anything more 🙂

Adri
Forum Team