cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many credit checks

malcs30
Joining in
  • I tried to upgrade our phones on the 23rd of November , but due to an issue on virgins side 2 of the phones upgraded but mine said there have been too many credit checks. I was told that it would be sorted and someone would call me back on the 25th of November and it would be sorted. No one called so I called them and was informed that I will have to wait 30 days before I can upgrade now. The other 2 credit checks passed no bother and they are all from the same account. Can you please see if you can reset it so that I am not waiting 30 days. 
3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Malcs30,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry you aren't able to upgrade your 3rd phone right now due to hitting the maximum credit checks, I was able to find your account with the details we have for you, you will need to wait another 30 days as advised as we aren't able to change this>

Regards

Paul.

So that means the black Friday deals will be over and due to a virgin mobile agent I will have to pay the full monthly fee instead of the deal that is on the now. I think that this is pretty unacceptable as this is not my fault but I am going to have to wait until after Christmas now and pay more. 

Hi Malcs30,

So I can have a closer look and see if there is anything we can do I will invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.