cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theft

Knockoff
Joining in

I had to pay £10 for a gig of data because I was going over , then I had about 800mb left and had my data refreshed and Virgin have stolen what I paid extra for as it has not rolled over , very angry about this not happy looking forward to this contract ending !!!!!!

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Boosters do not roll over. So depending when you took them out they can be 30 days or just one day.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Knockoff,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your add-on expiring. We understand that this must be frustrating.

I would be more than happy to look into this further for you via Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Knockoff,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad that we have been able to come to a resolution about your issue and that you're happy with the outcome.

If you experience any further issues, please get in touch and we will be able to help you through them.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

That's out of order then dont you think

Hi Knockoff, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community. 

I can see from your previous messages with Paulina that you came to a resolution and was happy with the help she provided. 

Are you having any further issues? 

For the benefit of anyone else coming across this thread, as mentioned above by our VIP enlli, boosters do not roll over so they do disappear on your refresh date. This isn't something we can change. 

Let us know if you do have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team