cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff Change

Tobytyler77
On our wavelength

I'm a bit concerned that my new 30 Day Rolling Tariff Contract which replaces my old Tariff has not yet showed up on my Virgin Mobile Account, it's now over 24 Hours after Virgin agreed to switch my Tariff, I was out of Contract on my old Tariff so there's no issues there but the 30 Day Rolling Contract offer ends Today, should I be concerned or will my Tariff change over soon, every other time I've changed Tariff it's not taken this long to show on my Account, thanks for any help forth coming.

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Tobytyler77,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your mobile tariff change. Have you received any emails to confirm your tariff has been updated? Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as the mails can sometimes find their way in there.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for your reply, I have received an email with pre order Contract attached I've approved them on my mobile phone I'm just a bit concerned that it's over 24 hours later and my Account is still showing my old Tariff. 

Thanks for coming back to us Tobytyler77, it can take up to 48 hours for the changes to reflect on your online account, if this hasn't been updated by tomorrow, please let us know here and we can investigate further but as you have agreed to the contract, there should be no issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for your reply, I've git the Contract and it's been approved so I will keep an eye out on my Account and come back to you if it's not updated, thanks for your help.

Hi Tobytyler77,

Thanks for coming back. As we say if you do have any concerns or would like us to check, we're here 😀

Kind regards

Beth