cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talking to virgin Media

KC4
Joining in

How can you talk to a person at VM ? there seems to be no way to ask for help, and the website doesn't help at all.

Even when posing this question, i was asked to advise which service my question related to, I typed customer service, but it did not recognise the term !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Our mobile teams can be contacted on 789 from a Virgin Mobile SIM or by calling 0345 600 0789 from any other line, they will be happy to look into this further for you. 

Let us know how the call goes KC4.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @KC4,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

I'm really sorry that you've had trouble trying to speak to our mobile team, the online system would be asking if this was mobile or media related, the system wouldn't recognise customer services.

What issues are you having with your mobile services at the moment? We can help to resolve your issues from here.

Regards

Steven_L

I was trying to find someone to talk to about paying off remaining balance on freestyle account

i want to trade in for a replacement 

please advise 

Our mobile teams can be contacted on 789 from a Virgin Mobile SIM or by calling 0345 600 0789 from any other line, they will be happy to look into this further for you. 

Let us know how the call goes KC4.

Rob

Tried to use 789 yesterday. But no option were appropriate. Ended up in dead end loops im afraid 

none of the options describe what I wanted to talk about re paying off remaining loan 

Hi KC4,

You would just need to choose an option for billing and payments 🙂

Alex_Rm

It wasn’t too easy to find the correct numbers to get to the freestyle account. But once there your staff were very efficient and I have now achieved what I was trying to do. 

Thankyou for your help

😄

Great to hear you were able to get things sorted 🙂

Alex_Rm