cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TERRIBLE COVERAGE

RudeDogNI
Joining in

My mobile data speeds have been significantly slowing done since January of this year. I was getting around 40mbps then. I started noticing the drop in speed around May/June. I was getting 10/15 maps. It has now when down to less than 1mbps. I have 3 contract Sims. I have tried variations of using each sim in 3 different devices. Still no improvement. I was abroad at the end of July. Was with EU and it took 4 days for my data to work there. On my return to UK it took another 3 days for my data to work again. I choose to stay with Virgin this year as they were not introducing EU roaming charges. Wish I hadn't bothered. 

Customer Service are no help what at all. Resetting my network settings didnt work the 1st, 6th or 40th time. Told about an issue in my area two weeks. As nothing reported on coverage checker.

Absolutely shocking. Would this constitute being able to terminate my contracts with no early exit fees. I'd be better off with a few yogurt cartoons, string, a coloring in book and crayons.

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @RudeDogNI, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and I'm very sorry to hear of the poor coverage issues.

I'd be willing to have the sim card changed for you, to see if this has a positive effect.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn