cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly everything is call barred ?

Mool
Joining in

No idea why, as of yesterday , my monthly contract sim has started call barring on everything, no mobile data, calls in or out

Every time i ring support, they ask of a password i don't remember setting up, every time i try and get a reset email sent , the form endlessly says over and over "there was an error" so back to square 1 

Two days without a phone now,kinda getting annoyed

Side note,the bill was emailed yesterday also,with payment not due to be taken till later in the month

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Mool 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, its great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue with your phone. Can I ask if you have tried your SIM in another handset at all? 

Can I also ask if when you have called the team have offered the password reminder phrase for you? 

Thank you

Hiya

Tried the sim in a different phone, same result

They gave me the password hint thing,Supposed to be mothers maiden name , gave the appropriate letter, it was wrong

Thank you for popping back to us @Mool and I'm sorry swapping the SIM hasn't helped. 

I'm going to pop you a PM so we can take a closer look into this and see what we can sort. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.