cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on H no matter were I go

ryearmy
Tuning in

Cant get a signal stronger than H for the past 3 month, can't load webpages, I have come to the point were even phone calls are dropping mid call or the other person can't hear me everything was brilliant up until January tried everything already posted on the forums as it stands upon the end of my contract I will be moving elsewhere unless it gets rectified

12 REPLIES 12

We cannot arrange any cancellations from the forums, you would need to call into the team on 789 from a Virgin line or 0345 600 0789 from any other line and they will be happy to look into this further for you. 

Regards,

Steven_L

So basically virgin have changed there masts causing me issues which seem to be unfixable outside of the 28 day cooling of period yet something that they have done and cause issues for so many customers like myself, I will take you up on your advice and contact the customer service team but if nothing can be resolved I will be taking my 2 contract phones my broadband TV and home phone to a more trusted provider 

Thanks for coming back to us @ryearmy and you are well within your rights to do so.

Regards,

Steven_L