cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on H no matter were I go

ryearmy
Tuning in

Cant get a signal stronger than H for the past 3 month, can't load webpages, I have come to the point were even phone calls are dropping mid call or the other person can't hear me everything was brilliant up until January tried everything already posted on the forums as it stands upon the end of my contract I will be moving elsewhere unless it gets rectified

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us @ryearmy, we are working with Vodafone on these issues but we dont have any timescales on when this will be resolved. 

You maybe better transferring to another provider to resolve your signal issues. 

Thanks

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ryearmy,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your mobile signal.

Is this happening everywhere you go or is it in one specific place that this is happening?

Is this affecting your data, calls and texts?

Regards,

Steven_L

Everywhere I go both indoors and outdoors it affects calls and internet connectivity it as took me 5 minutes to read and reply to this message it's frustrating to say the least. As mentioned it was great until January

Everywhere I go both indoors and outdoors it affects calls and internet connectivity it as took me 5 minutes to read and reply to this message it's frustrating to say the least. As mentioned it was great until January

Thanks for your response @ryearmy.

When did you last get a new sim card from us?

Regards,

Steven_L

12 months ago but even my son's got the same issue in a different handset I have heard rumours that you are now using Vodafone masts my previous operator who I left due to these said issues 

Thanks for coming back to us @ryearmy, I can confirm that we are now using the Vodafone network after migrating from EE.

Regards,

Steven_L

So what does that mean now for customers like me who are no longer receiving what they was promised 

Thanks for coming back to us @ryearmy, we are working with Vodafone on these issues but we dont have any timescales on when this will be resolved. 

You maybe better transferring to another provider to resolve your signal issues. 

Thanks

Steven_L

• So are you willing to cancel free of charge both mine and my sons contracts if so I would gladly take you up on said offer