Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still cannot use my mobile at home despite having a Vodafone mast in my eyeline

clhea
Joining in

Have had 

Ultimate Oomph Unlimited SIM
Unlimited Virgin mobile minutes, Unlimited Data, Unlimited Texts, Unlimited Minutes

since they began and have not, as yet, used a single minute because I cannot get EE in my house. (I can get it in the garden which is not much use especially when trying to use 2-step verification !

I can get O2 and suspect I would be able to get Vodafone as the mast is line of sight and probably no more than 500m away.

I have complained and spent many futile hours on the phone to various departments within Virgin but not one positive steer other than I should have my number ported over by November.

Apart from paying Virgin Mobile thru the Oomph bundle I also paying Tesco Mobile £10 a month for a SIM only deal.

Been a very frustrating and annoying period and I still have no idea when things will change.

Just getting something like an update would help alleviate my unhappiness with this situation.

If anyone has anything definitive would love to hear from you

Cheers

Chris

12 REPLIES 12

Thanks @clhea, it would sound like we're sending you a Vodafone supported SIM card. 

Can you please insert this into the phone when it arrives and update us on the status of the coverage?

Kindest regards,

David

Will do

Chris

Hi

SIM card arrived, inserted and number ported and all looks good at the moment

Have not been out of the house as yet but certainly reception here is much better and of course I can now take advantage of WiFi calling which I could not do before

Thanks all for help and support

Regards

Chris