Menu
Desert-Raven
Dialled in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, we don't have any available plans for you at the moment

Hello, 

I haven't been able to update my plan on-line for the last six months+ could someone PM me and take a look what the problem is?

Sorry, we don't have any available plans for you at the moment

But chances are we'll be launching more amazing plans soon, so please try again in a little while.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Les01889
Up to speed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sorry, we don't have any available plans for you at the moment

I've had the same problem with 1 of my phones for many months. I've posted on here & the nearest I got to a reply was a mod asking what tariff I was trying to change to. My reply stating that I didn't know because I couldn't get far enough to choose must have stumped them because I've had no reply since. I tried calling 789 but lost the will to live after 20 minutes of holiding & getting a completely incompetent idiot from customer service. 

Ill just wait & see what happens, it isn't a busy phone but I could save about a fiver a month based on the other phones that I have manage to change. 

Desert-Raven
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

>I've had the same problem with 1 of my phones for many months. I've posted on here & the nearest I got to a reply was a mod asking what tariff I was trying to change to. My reply stating that I didn't know because I couldn't get far enough to choose must have stumped them because I've had no reply since. 

I've had exactly the same experience - everyone I spoke to in the contact centre said they could help as this was 'on the website'.  No mod has got back to me.

I have three phone numbers / plans under the same website login, two work fine but mine has the 'no plan available' issue still.  I managed to change to a new plan by calling retensions, however it still says there are no plan available for me at the moment n the website.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your post on the Community and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with changing your tariff via your online account. If the online account does not show any available plans, you will need to call in on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). We apologise for the inconvenience this causes.

Please let me know if I'm able to help with anything else.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos
Les01889
Up to speed
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Terri_P

Thanks for that reply. 

Unfortunately customer service are clueless about this (even more so than usual) & just say it's a website problem before cutting the call. I don't want to go through all the hassle & inconvenience of trying to change the tariff on the phone & there's no shop within easy distance to me  

It looks like no one at Virgin is able to help me so, as Vodafone have now improved the service in my area it looks like I'll have to take my 4 accounts back to them in order to get a competitive deal on this 4th account. It seems very strange to me that I can change the other accounts every month if I wish but I can't do anything about the other with a relatively high tariff 

0 Kudos
Jomodu
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Having exactly the same experience but putting this down to my sim only deal still being in contract although this expires in the next day or two. Still, would have been nice to look at what is on offer meanwhile during the past month of my contract as I consider options.

Pity because after umpteen years with Virgin Mobile this experience has made up my mind to go to another provider. Just getting up the energy now to ring and request PAC number. My wife is on a similar deal with Vodaphone who rang up during the last month of her contract to discuss options. Why don’t VM care about keeping its customers?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Les01889
Up to speed
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Still being in contract shouldn't make a difference. Virgin allow you to change tariff (up or down) once a monthregardless of contract length. 

The company is maybe big enough now to they don't have to worry about customer service.  Shame really because, like you, I've been a loyal mobile, phone & cable customer for years & their customer service has been abysmal for several years now. Time to look elsewhere I think. 

0 Kudos