cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow data speeds

Harry-o
Joining in

Hello I require the email address for the wythensuremobile team as I believe I wrote it down wrong yesterday when I phoned and I require this email address to send the screenshots and details over, could I please get this email so I can send the information over to them as have phoned a lot to get the issue resolved and nothing is getting done. 

5 REPLIES 5

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Harry-o

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

Was the email address for a specific agent? 

If you could expand on the issues you are facing then we can look further into this for you? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hello no I don't believe it was, I spoke with Andy yesterday and he gave me the email address but I wrote it down wrong

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

We don't know the email address for that team.  

Is there anything that we are able to assist you with? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That's a strange email. Is this wythenshawe as in Manchester way as your spelling is wrong which could be the problem. 

Further than that I have never heard of any local mobile teams.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C

Good guess, it could be that was what was meant @enlli but that still would not be correct as there is no email address specific to wythenshawe.  What is the mobile issue that you are having @Harry-o? And what details were asked to send in?

Cheers,

Corey C