Menu
Message 71 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Re: Siri not working on mobile data.

Hi

The team at Virgin Mobile understands some customers may have recently been affected by services not working as expected over 3G and 4G data including Siri on iOS11 - we believe this should now be resolved for our customers.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

0 Kudos
colinmo
On our wavelength
Message 72 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Yes mine has settled down, both Siri and safari appear to be working well since my last post.
Fingers crossed 🤞 no more issues .
0 Kudos
Ptesoap
Joining in
Message 73 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Hi Siri is working but I still have to switch my iPhone 8 to airplane mode when I come of WiFi to get the mobile data to work!
0 Kudos
colinmo
On our wavelength
Message 74 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Update since my last post , all not quite as good as I thought. still having issue with browsing even with full 4G signal, says connection was lost .As others have mentioned if you switch flight mode on and off it recovers and works ok .
0 Kudos
Ptesoap
Joining in
Message 75 of 77
Flag for a moderator

And now I cannot get on the iTunes Store app using 4g, its saying cannot connect to iTunes Store but I can through WiFi I have restarted my iPhone 8 still the same! My iPhone 6 32gb with your old SIM card works fine and I still have to keep switching my phone to airplane mode when I come off WiFi to get mobile data to work! I have been with virgin mobile for well over 10 or more years now this is the first time I’ve had any problems with your network so all I can say is some where there most be something wrong!

0 Kudos
Ptesoap
Joining in
Message 76 of 77
Flag for a moderator

I’ve sorted out iTunes app works fine 👍🏻

0 Kudos
LeeDenton
Joining in
Message 77 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Siri is now working for me as well, but I am also have the issue with loss of connection usually on chrome. Has required switching to airplane mode several times.
0 Kudos