Menu
chard10
Joining in
Message 11 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Re: Siri not working on mobile data.

I’ve got the same issue with Siri not working on 4g. Just spoken with the tech team for the 5th day running and was told it would resolved in the next 24hrs. 

MurphsterDawg
Tuning in
Message 12 of 77
Flag for a moderator

I would add how did the post get marked as answered if it is clearly not!?
MurphsterDawg
Tuning in
Message 13 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Update on this. I have just returned from a trip to Dublin where when the network provider changed SIRI worked on mobile data!! I have tried explaining this to the, well terrible Helpdesk people, and they haven't even accepted there is some sort of fault or that anyone else is experiencing this problem. Still waiting on the promised call back from 4 days ago . . . . . .Vodafone you're looking kinda attractive at present.
ray8bus
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 77
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem. After countless lengthy phone calls to Virgin and Apple care, they are still blaming each other. I’m disgusted that virgin have not put their hands up and admitted to this problem. I have asked if anyone else has had this problem and they have all said no. I rely totally on siri to use my iphone as I’m blind and this is making things extremely difficult. Come on virgin, get your backsides into gear!
ray8bus
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 77
Flag for a moderator

I just want to add that this problem only started when I received a new sim. The old one was the ee virgin card.
hutchucd
Tuning in
Message 16 of 77
Flag for a moderator

I’ve had the same problem since getting a “new” sim. This isn’t solved.
richardstevens9
Tuning in
Message 17 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Heard that before - we will see
0 Kudos
colinmo
On our wavelength
Message 18 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Six phone calls later and five days waiting for a call back still virgin are in complete denial that the problem exists. wth!!
Problem moves with the SIM card and only started when the new SIM was issued and now I have a new iPhone 8 and the problem is still there , STOP TELLING ME TO RESET MY NETWORK SETTINGS or RESTORE MY PHONE !!!🤬🤬🤬
vjr1601
Joining in
Message 19 of 77
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problems with the 'new' SIM. Was working fine on my old sim and now I can't use Siri at all, and the mobile data is much slower as well. Very disappointed!

chard10
Joining in
Message 20 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Got totally fed up with calling Virgin every day for 10 days after I kept being told it will be fixed tomorrow. So after many years as a Virgin customer I have cancelled my contract with them. This was within the 2 week cooling off period and this morning I have an email saying they have charged me £106 for cancelling. So another hour or so of wasted time try to sort this out. Come on Virgin get your new SIM card sorted and get your customer service sorted this is nothing than extremely poor service.
0 Kudos