Menu
Highlighted
Katydarl
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sims what a mess

Ordered a phone with a separate sim. Sent phone back as the sound quality was poor. Kept the sim and put it into my old phone I ordered another sim on line for my husband. He started to use his at the beginning of December. My sim contract on line only cost £4 a month ( great deal) the payment was due to come out of my bank on 5/12/17. Virgin cut my phone off on the 6/12/17. I checked my on line account it said the £4 was paid on the 5/12/17. So then I checked my bank virgin had taken £8 for my sim and £11 for my husbands. His was supposed to be for £9. After countless phone calls I said to cancel the sims and send out two new sims for the £10 contract. I was told they needed to speak with my husband and would call him ( virgin never bothered) I also was told they would call me back too (virgin never bothered) so what do I do now? and how can they take more money out of my bank account than what we agreed on.? It was a contract. Nothing makes any sense. Confused.com

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rich_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sims what a mess

Hi Katydarl,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of the billing confusion.

I believe you have called in since posting to speak to someone about this. Let me know if you have any further queries.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team

Can make calls, but no data? Check your "Virgin Mobile APN settings"

0 Kudos
Katydarl
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sims what a mess

Thanks for your reply. I do hope that it has been sorted but still waiting for my sim to arrive. So I will post if I have any more issues

0 Kudos