cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simply the worse phone/service I have ever had!

urga
Tuning in

I have had the Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra now for a few months now  and I have to say it's the worst setup I have ever had!  Aside from all the niggles with the actual phone, the reception is shocking  and totally useless.

I have a very poor signal in my home and sometimes cannot even make or receive calls or even access my voicemail. Even out and about, it's always me that has the worst signal? What gives? It's totally embarrassing when people are trying to call me or vice versa. I tried switching to an eSim to see if that could improve matters, but no. So, is it possible for me to get another provider on my eSim or physical Sim, so that I may at least be able to get a signal? I am on a contract with this phone so I am stuck with Virgin for the time being:(.

Don't get me started on mobile data!

Totally fed up!

David

27 REPLIES 27

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you want to try Vodafone and not break the bank then Voxi is a good bet. They are Vodafone and the services are identical. Other than that you know O2 is good around you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

You advised in your previous post you're out of the country. Are you aboard?

^Martin

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think the OP said they were in the town not the country(side)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ah right I see. Thank you for that clarification. 

Urga, can you confirm if you have been able to test your SIM card in another handset at all?

^Martin

Unlikely now that I have switched to an eSim 😞

Before moving to an eSim did you have this issue?

^Martin

Yes, that is why I tried moving to an eSim

Thanks for coming back to us @urga and I'm sorry to hear of the issues with the services.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn