cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim not provisoned error

gentlemancaller
Joining in

I've been receiving a 'Sim not provisioned' error on my phone for the last few days. I have tried the same sim in different devices - I have the same problem. What exactly is happening?

4 REPLIES 4

GaryB007
Joining in

I had that last week. It turned out my number has been fraudulently ported to another SIM Card/phone, which has also led to credit card fraud.You can see my separate thread on the subject.The fraud team Virgin have been completely useless sorting it out. Hopefully yours isn't for the same reason. Try calling your own number to see if it rings. If it does, yours may have gone the same way. I got no warning that a PAC Code had been applied for or issued to transfer the number, so I suspect some sort of inside job. My next step is to get the media interested via some PR contacts.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey gentlemancaller, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your sim card, have you recently got a new sim card from us and not been able to activate it or is this your existing sim card thats now not working on the network?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi there, this is an existing sim which has stopped working. 

Thanks for coming back to us gentlemancaller.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L