cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

SweetMorka
Joining in

Dear sir/madam,

I’ve just tried calling you regarding my new sim card but it appears I’ve been cut off. I have explained countless times to your advisors that I’m in Poland and that my wife is bringing the new sim card to me on Saturday. Indeed, this is the third sim card you have sent me. Please note, the last email you sent me dated 28 March 2022, says I have 14 days to activate my new sim. Please explain why I have been cut off.

Regards,

Stephen Jones

3 REPLIES 3

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SweetMorka

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about your issue and my apologies for the inconvenience.

Are you receiving no service whatsoever from the current SIM?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, Thank you for your reply. No, I don't have any service whatsoever. This is after being assured on three separate occasions by your advisors by phone that I wouldn't have any problems. The first sim was sent on 11 March, when I informed your advisor that I was in Poland and unable to activate my new sim until my wife returned to Poland. I was informed that this wouldn't be a problem, and on 21 March a new sim card was sent, saying that I had 31 days to activate it. Then on 28 March, I had an email and text saying that I had yet another sim card being sent, as the other two were invalid due to Virgin mobile changing the network. The email and your staff member stated that I'd have 14 days to activate it, which would coincide with my wife's return. However, last night (31 March), my service was cut off as I was in the middle of talking to yet another one of your advisors. I have been a customer of Virgin mobile for many years and I am appalled with this incompetent service. It simply isn't good enough. I am seriously thinking of leaving. Please reply at your earliest convenience. 

Hi @SweetMorka

Thanks for the reply

Again my apologies, I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more details and see if there's anything we can do for you.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs