Menu
richard_s1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Signal problems

On Monday I lost signal to my Data SIM it just kept dropping out on investigation it had started to log into Vodafone with 1 bar at best then none I rebooted no change! I solved this by forcing it to connect to EE. This gave me 3 bars strength and it was back to normal Today my mobile started to do the same but when searching for networks to connect to EE was missing! yet on Monday on EE I had 4 bars now I have to leave the phone on the window ledge to get 1 bar. What are VM doing??? The data SIM is out of contract so looks like new provider for it. But my mobile SIM is still in contract, can I cancel it because VM are not providing service????

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signal problems

HI richard_s1, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the data sim, has things changed since posting or are you still awaiting for this to be resolved. We cannot guarantee signal indoors but if we are unable to provide the service we would look at cancelling this for you. Chris

0 Kudos
richard_s1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, Problem solved switched to an EE sim and signal full strength again and got a good deal half the price of Virgin!

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We are glad that you have managed to get this resolved and let us know if you need anything? ^CW

0 Kudos