cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal now unusable

racingsnake1972
Tuning in

Recently my virgin mobile signal has got worse to the point today I cannot even use the internet on my phone in the house and cannot even maintain a phone call. What on earth has happened? The service was simply mediocre before.......this is ridiculous. I guess I stuck with this contract till the end......at which point.....SEE YA LATER!!!!!

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @racingsnake1972

Thanks for posting - apologies for the signal issue. 

Have you tried a manual network search on the handset to see if this fixes things? 

Is this also an in-house problem, or are other places affected as well

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Tried that already. Done all the usual things. This is an in house problem mainly. But the signal is not great anymore. So I will wait until the end of the contract and switch unless things improve in the meantime. Thankyou.

Thanks for coming back to me. 

Have you tried your SIM in a different handset?

Best, 

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

My Galaxy S21 is just fine. The signal is better out of my house.. But alas I live there....and so it is just a fact of life that vodafone doesn't cut it. Time to update the coverage map me thinks.

Regards

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What's the O2 signal like as Virgin are now moving to O2 in the next few months.

But with an S21 you could be using WiFi Calling at home. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I dont know what the O2 signal is like in my house. I could look at the coverage map but as we now know they can't really be trusted. But  I am a much calmer person now and will learn to live with it for now......lol