cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign In button doesn't work

Ronky
Joining in

New to VM and trying to get virus protection installed on all our devices.

We have a Lenovo Windows 10 laptop where we can log into out account no problem. 

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 on which I can log into out VM account.

However, we have an old HP Windows 7 laptop on which we cannot log in.

If we type banana@btinternet.c and click on sign in then it says please review your email address. 

If we type banana@btinternet.com but no password and click on sign in then it says please review your password. 

If we type banana@btinternet.com and password then click on sign in then nothing happens 

Just to confirm banana@btinternet.com isn't really my email. 

I have tried doing this via both wifi and cable.

I have tried this on 3 browsers, and in private mode, and had the same result on all.

I can successfully log into other websites on the machine.

Help please.

23 REPLIES 23

I have the same issue, I can’t log in to my account .

Hi @Hquiroz,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been unable to log into your account. We want to further understand this and help. Is this a mobile account or your my VM account?  How are you accessing your account to log in? When you try to log in, do you get an error message? What do you see when logging in?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

This is a screenshot from my iPhone. I’m trying to log in with my VM account.

D6EE657D-940E-40BC-9771-D660D568E421.jpeg

Hi @Hquiroz,

Thank you for expanding and for providing a screenshot of the screen that you're currently stuck on.

Can you try clearing your cache and cookies and seeing if that helps at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

It did not work. I cleared the cache in safari, iphone 8, and delete reinstall de app and still not working.

Hi @Hquiroz,

Thank you for the update. I'm sorry to hear that didn't help.

Would you be able to try a different browser to see if the issue is still present there?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

jimmyd7377
Joining in

I am having the same issue, i can sign in to watch sky sport with my virgin media but when i ttry and sign in to virgin online i get to teh username and pasword and enter both. but clicking sign in does not give me any response.. I cleared browser settigns has not worked. dfifferent browser does not work.

really would like the fix or is it an know issue?

Hi jimmyd7377,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with accessing Sky Sports. 

To confirm is this beginning done through the Sky Sports app directly or are you going through Virgin Media app?

^Martin

Hope you get sorted, we never had any success and are just counting down until we can cancel and move elsewhere. 

Paying a lot for half a service, we won't be using Virgin again after this experience. 

Hi Ronky,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about this. 

To confirm have you also had the same issue? 

^Martin