cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign In button doesn't work

Ronky
Joining in

New to VM and trying to get virus protection installed on all our devices.

We have a Lenovo Windows 10 laptop where we can log into out account no problem. 

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 on which I can log into out VM account.

However, we have an old HP Windows 7 laptop on which we cannot log in.

If we type banana@btinternet.c and click on sign in then it says please review your email address. 

If we type banana@btinternet.com but no password and click on sign in then it says please review your password. 

If we type banana@btinternet.com and password then click on sign in then nothing happens 

Just to confirm banana@btinternet.com isn't really my email. 

I have tried doing this via both wifi and cable.

I have tried this on 3 browsers, and in private mode, and had the same result on all.

I can successfully log into other websites on the machine.

Help please.

23 REPLIES 23

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ronky, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am very sorry for the delay in replying and the issues you've had online. 

We were aware of an issue with the online accounts last week but this should now be resolved. 

Please can I ask if it's working for you now?

Let us know 

Emma_C - Forum Team

I am also having the same issue, i am on a windows 10 pc have tried firefox, edge, chrome and also my mobile but cannot log into my mobile account. Have cleared all recent history but still cannot log into my account.

Thanks for letting us know Leebert. 

Is it just the mobile online account you're having an issue with or the cable one as well?

Emma_C - Forum Team

Just the cable one, i'm having trouble signing in too. Has been like it since Monday

Thanks. 

Are you getting the same issue with the sign in button or another error? 

Do you have the app at all? Is this working fine?

Emma_C - Forum Team

The app is working fine, when trying to log in after putting email & password & clicking on Capture i get the following message.

We’re sorry that you are unable to log in to Your Account at the moment.

If you have recently ordered a new Virgin Mobile phone or SIM and were super eager to get going, it might be that we are still verifying your details. This should be resolved soon, so please try again shortly.

However, if the issue persists or you’ve been registered for a while, please give us a call on 0345 6000 789* for more information.

*Please note standard charges apply. Please check with your network operator for rates.

We are aware of an issue with our mobile online accounts being accessed online. This is being looked into and we'll let you know when this has been resolved. 

Are you having the same issue with the cable accounts as well, or is the above message what you see when logging into the cable account? 

Can you ensure you're on the Virgin Media part of the website and not mobile?

Emma_C - Forum Team

I have no problem at all with my virginmedia account. Thank you

Thanks. 

As it's the mobile account you're having the issue with, I can assure you we're aware of it and should have it resolved very soon. 

In the meantime please use the app where possible. 

Emma_C - Forum Team