cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services barred Outstanding Balance

Goodieuk73
Joining in

Hi

Bought/Upgraded a new phone about 6 months/year ago, with basic 2gb + Unlimited Plan as don't use calls much, more for emergencies or if need to call home when out and about and hopefully texting.

Unfortunately since I've had the phone, I've been blocked from making outgoing calls. My online account states:
Your services have been barred as you have an outstanding balance

Checking my balance as I have put some on myself a few times, it states under payments:
Your current balance £44.38 CR.
Your credit limit of £0.00 . You have £44.38 on top of this.

Checked my bank, and just noticed I'm only paying for my phone, not the actual package I ordered with it. Don't know if mistake my end - missed signing contract when sent by email, or something else but think this could be the problem and don't know if can be redone or credit limit increased.

Tried clicking Unbar Services several times but always returns, even after I put a bit of money on my account. Tried removing My Spending Cap also, but won't do that until services is unbarred.

States to dial 789 to change my plan, but can't as won't let me make outgoing calls - plus I am disabled and don't feel comfortable speaking on the phone to people I don't know. I am happy with the plan I had, just want to make a call or text occasionally when need to.

Hope someone can help. Cheers.

Steve

2 REPLIES 2

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Goodieuk73,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having an issue with barring on your mobile account.  We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. I have sent you a private message to further look into this issue. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to hear this @Goodieuk73.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team