cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security key?

KellyR1
Joining in

Trying to access my credit agreement and it asks for a security key. 

Where will I find this? Have checked my emails and can't see it there. 

9 REPLIES 9

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @KellyR1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
We would need to send this out to you again, I can arrange that from here. but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us @KellyR1 and glad that you have been able to find your security key.

Regarding your signal issues, is this for calls, texts and data? 

Does it happen, in one particular area say at home or is it happening all of the time, when you're out and about?

How long have the issues been going on?

Regards,

Steven_L

I moved house just before Christmas and since being in the new house I struggle to get even 1 bar of signal. There is 1 spot upstairs I can sometimes get 2 bars but that is not consistent and calls have cut out. The virgin coverage checker says my postcode has good signal. 

Thanks for coming back to us @KellyR1.

We have recently migrated our services over to the Vodafone network from EE. 

is it just at home that you're having issues? 

Have you had a new sim card recently?

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes just at home. And no I haven't had a new SIM card. 

I was hoping I was coming to the end of my contract but I still have another 14 months. I can't not have signal at home for 14 months. 

Thanks for coming back to us @KellyR1.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you, to see if there is anything that I can do but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What make and model of phone?

Do you have home WiFi? If so there is a good chance you can get WiFi Calling which is designed for such situations.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sony Xperia 10 ii

I still haven't received a message?